Van Gogh's Relatives ReturnLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Van Gogh (pronounced "Go") is back, with more of his relatives.
e.g. One of them was a well-known musical cousin from Liverpool, England. His name? Ring Gogh! (Ringo)
From the clues, can you guess the other names?
1. An elderly uncle who plays the numbers game at his community hall.
2. His young nephew who bounces everywhere.
3. A long-lost brother who had been on his yacht exploring a group of islands in the Pacific.
4. An aunt, famous for her milk pudding recipe.
5. His cousin with the skin infection.
6. The teenage niece who wears dark, trendy shades of blue and purple.
7. His Great Uncle Emil, the famous lecturer on self-esteem.
The hint gives the first letter, and number of letters, for each word.
Answer1. Bing Gogh (Bingo)
2. Poe-Gogh (Pogo)
3. Archie Pele-Gogh (Archipelago)
4. Sae Gogh (Sago)
5. Impa Tai-Gogh (Impetigo)
6. Indy Gogh (Indigo)
7. Prof. E Gogh (Ego)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top