Roommates FlopsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five college roommates all had dreams of becoming actresses. As luck would have it, all five at one point were given the opportunity to play the lead role in a movie. However, all five movies flopped and the ladies were never given another chance to act. From the clues below determine the first and last name of each actress, the title of the film, and what year it was released.
1) Jessica's 3-hour film, Kung Fu Mother, wasn't the last one to be released.
2) The roommate who starred in the 2001 Queen of the Jattos, about a tribe of cannibal pygmies, married a man whose surname has the same number of letters as her first name.
3) Mrs. McMahonn's film, which she paid for but wasn't named Evil Cat, was released four years after Blaklee's film.
4) Mrs. Greener's film went straight to video in 1993; 10,000 copies were made and 9971 are still available for sale.
5) Neither Steffi nor Mrs. Taylor acted in 2005.
6) Jasmine's film was released in 1997; eight theaters never sold a single seat to it.
7) Mrs. Spruil starred in the 6-hour religious epic Early Councils.
AnswerJasmine Taylor starred in the 1997 film Evil Cat
Blaklee Spruil started in the 2005 film Early Councils
Jessica Greener starred in the 1993 film Kung Fu Mother
Betty McMahonn starred in the 2009 film 3.14 days
Steffi Jenson starred in the 2001 film Queen of the Jattos
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top