Curtail TLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
When you curtail a word, you remove the last letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Heavenly body
Answer: The words are Start and Star.
1. Head and shoulders sculpture -> Large vehicle
2. Vision -> Audibly let out breath from sorrow
3. Idea; mental process -> However
4. Unable to remember -> Create by hammering; counterfeit
5. Something that happens -> Level; balanced
6. Portion; divide -> Average or normal amount
7. Light hit in golf -> Place in a location
8. Light hit in baseball -> Small bread loaf
HintThe words start with these letters:
Answer1. Bust -> Bus
2. Sight -> Sigh
3. Thought -> Though
4. Forget -> Forge
5. Event -> Even
6. Part -> Par
7. Putt -> Put
8. Bunt -> Bun
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top