0 to 10 Pyramid VIILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Starting with a one-letter word or abbreviation, add a letter and rearrange the letters to produce the next. A clue is given for each.
Maybe your car does 0 to 60 in 10 sec., but can you do 0 to 10 in 60 sec.? Go on - get out the stopwatch for this one!
The hint provides the starting letters of all the words.
1. Displacement (in Physics)
2. Thus; in that way
4. Someone too much concerned with status and society
5. Humpbacked wild ox native to North America and Europe.
6. Trees grown and shaped in miniature
7. Stronghold; place of protection
8. David Bellamy, for example; plant scientist
9. Stubborn; strong-willed - determined to crack the 0-10 Pyramid!
10. A "no vote" (not a "no" vote!)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top