Master ThesisLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five graduate students were finally submitting their thesis. Each student had a different subject, a different number of pages that they had written, and a different requirement for submitting. If they missed the additional requirement their thesis was automatically rejected and they would have to start over. From the clues below determine the author, subject, how many pages, and the department's additional requirement.
1) The Predicting Drop Outs thesis by Toby was at least 70 pages longer than the one that required .75-inch margins.
2) Kia's thesis wasn't 130 pages, but needed to be on blue paper.
3) Neither the How the Internet Affects Relationships nor Frank's thesis are the 80-page that needed to be hand written.
4) Sara wrote 230 pages.
5) The thesis on Cheese Bacteria was 190 pages.
6) The thesis on Archaeology River Sites needed to be font 10.
AnswerSara wrote 230 pages on How the Internet Affects Relationships that needed to be .75-inch margins.
Toby wrote 320 pages on Predicting Drop Outs that needed to start on page 5.
Frank wrote 130 pages on Archaeology River Sites that needed to be font 10.
Sandy wrote 80 pages on Ancient Greek Ship Building that needed to be hand written.
Kia wrote 190 pages on Cheese Bacteria that needed to be on blue paper.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top