Computer GeeksLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Allison (Female), Bill (Male), Jill (Female), and Willy (Male) all love computers. Can you match their first names, last names, (Johnson, Reynolds, Smith, and White), favorite websites (BrainBashers, Facebook, Google, and Yahoo), and current web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer [Explorer], and Safari) using the clues below? Good luck!
1. Mr. White is addicted to brain teasers.
2. The girls don't have Facebook accounts.
3. Mr. Johnson hates anything to do with Google.
4. Mr. White and Bill are best friends.
5. Jill loves to search on Google.
6. Smith has a Yahoo fan club.
7. Willy's favorite browser is made by the same company as his Mac. Same for Jill, except she owns a Microsoft with Windows Vista.
HintChrome is made by Google, Inc. Apple makes Safari. Microsoft Windows makes Internet Explorer. BrainBashers is a teaser site.
AnswerAllison Smith's favorite browser is Chrome and favorite website is Yahoo.
Bill Johnson's favorite browser is Firefox and favorite website is Facebook.
Jill Reynolds's favorite browser is Internet Explorer and favorite website is Google.
Willy White's favorite browser is Safari and favorite website is BrainBashers.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top