Can You Find It? XIIILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word DEFIBRILLATION, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. A pouring out of wine on honor of a deity.
2. The path taken by a planet around a sun.
3. A number, represented by a 1, followed by 9 zeros.
4. Part of the harness of a horse, consisting of a bit, headstall, and reins.
5. Resembling fiber or fibrous tissue.
6. An Italian coin and monetary unit.
7. To remain, continue, or stay.
8. The defense of an accused person, noting having been elsewhere during a crime.
9. A bitter, sharply abusive denunciation.
10. A broad belt worn over the shoulder with loops for holding cartridges.
11. Having a courteous, gracious, and/or charming manner.
12. A small, usually sensational, newspaper, usually with many photos.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top