Cobbler Cook-OffLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
A neighborhood block party had a Dutch oven cobbler cook-off. All cobblers were made with a cake batter and a fruit. Five people entered the cook-off, each one using a different cake and fruit. From the clues below determine the name of the person, the type of cake and fruit used, and what place they took.
The boys are George, Russell, and Cory and the girls are Chelsea and Mary
1) The 2nd place cobbler had raspberry as the fruit, while the 1st place cobbler had marble.
2) The cobbler that used white cake did not use apple.
3) The cobbler that mixed yellow cake and cherry placed higher than 4th, while a female baked the 4th place cobbler.
4) Cory's cobbler was made with mixed fruit while Russell placed 3rd.
5) Devil chocolate was used with George's cobbler which did not place last. Chelsea's cobbler placed either 2nd, 3rd,or 5th but did not use pineapple as the fruit.
AnswerGeorge's cobbler was made with devil chocolate and raspberry and placed 2nd.
Russell's cobbler was made with yellow and cherry and placed 3rd.
Cory's cobbler was made with marble and mixed fruit and placed 1st.
Mary's cobbler was made with white and pineapple and placed 4th.
Chelsea's cobbler was made with caramel and apple and placed 5th.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top