Vacation Time!Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Carl, Katie, Lisa, and Matthew were all on vacation and wanted to go to somewhere other than where they always are.
Names: Carl, Katie, Lisa, Matthew
Ages: 8, 11, 14, 17
Place: California, Florida, France, Mexico
Time: 8:00 AM, 11:20 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM
1) Matthew, who went before noon, went to visit his relatives in Mexico.
2) The person who went to France left at 8:00 AM to avoid arriving there at night.
3) Lisa, who isn't 14, didn't go to Florida.
4) Carl, the youngest, went to California.
5) The four people are: The one who went to France, Carl, the one who left at 11:20 AM, and the 11 year old.
6) The girl who is 11 left at 3:30 PM.
AnswerCarl, who is 8, left at 1:00 PM to California.
Katie, who is 11, left at 3:30 PM to Florida.
Lisa, who is 17, left at 8:00 AM to France.
Matthew, who is 14, left at 11:20 AM to Mexico.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top