Office DayLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Steve, Reggie, Gordon and Frank all work at an office skyscraper. They all work on different floors, and all leave at different times.
Names: Steve, Reggie, Gordon, Frank
Floors: 1, 2, 3, 4
Times: 3:00, 3:30, 4:15, 5:00
The clues are:
1) Frank has to be home in time for the quarter past 3 basketball match!
2) Steve's floor is higher than Reggie's, but lower than Gordon's.
3) Gordon has a wonderful view from his office!
4) The person on floor 1 leaves the latest.
5) The noisy cars driving right by his window leave Reggie in a bad mood.
6) Frank's office is above Steve's.
7) Steve leaves the office 1 hour and 15 minutes after Frank, but only 45 minutes after the person on floor 4.
AnswerSteve, 2, 4:15
Reggie, 1, 5:00
Gordon, 4, 3:30
Frank, 3, 3:00
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top