The Music RecitalLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
At a musical recital five students (Zak, Rachel, Jeremy, Jessi, and Michael) performed five musical pieces. Two by Bach, two by Mozart and one by Vivaldi. There were three violinists and two pianists. Each student performed only one piece, and played only one instrument. Find the order of the students, their respective instruments and the composer, with the following conditions:
1.The composers were not played consecutively.
2. Vivaldi was played last and Mozart was played first.
3. There was one piano piece that was played between two violin pieces, and two violin pieces between the first and last piano piece.
4. There were no piano pieces by Mozart.
5. Rachel played third.
6. Michael played the piano, and immediately followed Zak, who played a piece by Mozart.:
7. Jessi did not play a piece by Vivaldi
AnswerFirst, Zak played a piece by Mozart on the violin.
Second, Michael played a piece by Bach on the piano.
Third, Rachel played a piece by Mozart on the violin.
Fourth, Jessi played a piece by Bach on the violin.
Fifth, Jeremy played a piece by Vivaldi on the piano.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top