Conduct OrLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
The following clues OR phrases describe words ending in "or". The clues OR phrases do not refer to the words OR answers themselves, rather they refer to the word OR answer that must be added before the "or". For example, "To equip with weapons OR a limb" would be "armor".
1. To portray a character OR a section of a play
2. A man's name OR to put something on
3. To perform an action OR an informal term for a hairstyle
4. A religious pamphlet OR a passage through the human body
5. The hindmost part of an animal OR to follow someone
6. An abbreviation for either molybdenum OR modus operandi
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top