Number Pyramid 2Logic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
This teaser is a mixture of logic and math. In a number pyramid, the numbers 0-9 are each used once and formed into a pyramid, with one digits at the top, and right below it two digits, below those three digits, and below those four, all arranged in pyramid form. I can not show you a pyramid due to formatting issues.
In this puzzle, you will follow the clues given, and using these clues, create a number pyramid. There is only one answer.
1. The number at the apex, or top, of the pyramid minus the leftmost number in the fourth row equals 7.
2. The middle, or second, number in the third row minus the rightmost number in the third row equals 4.
3. The four numbers in row 4 sum to 8.
4. In the second row, the rightmost number minus the leftmost number equals 1.
5. The four rightmost numbers in each row sum to 25.
6. The numbers 1 and 2 are not adjacent to each other.
HintThe apex of this pyramid is 9.
AnswerHere is the way the number pyramid is filled out:
Row 1: 9
Row 2: 6, 7
Row 3: 3, 8, 4
Row 4: 2, 0, 1, 5
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top