Fishing TripLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
There were three customers and each wanted a different item. Each of these customers wanted to go fishing at a different time of the day.
Customers: John, Brian, and Max
Time of Day: 6:15am, 6:00 pm, and 8:00 pm
Items: Fishing Pole, Worms, and Cut Shad
1. John went fishing in the morning.
2. One person who didn't go at 6 o'clock got the Cut Shad.
3. Max likes to fish at night.
4. The person who bought the worms went at 8 o'clock.
5. Brian left everything but his tackle box at home.
AnswerJohn went at 6:15 am and bought Cut Shad.
Brian went at 6:00 pm and bought a Fishing Pole.
Max went at 8:00 pm and bought Worms.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top