Can You Find It? XVLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word COINCIDENTALLY, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. A provincial, rural, or socially distinct variety of a standard language.
2. A finger or toe.
3. To become uninteresting or distasteful through overabundance.
4. Shreds of fiber, thread, etc.
5. Something delightful or pleasing, especially a choice food.
6. A foot/leg covering of a soft fabric, mostly worn by women.
7. To frit.
8. Without others, or anything further; solely.
9. Of, pertaining to, or containing vinegar.
10. To mark or perforate so as to render invalid for reuse.
11. Extremely objective and realistic.
12. An animal having a spotted or particolored coat.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top