Dropboxes XXLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser, you will be given rows, each with three clues. The answer to the second clue of any row will consist of the letters -- usually rearranged -- of the answer to the first clue in that row, minus one letter. The answer to the third clue, likewise, will consist of the letters from the second answer, minus one. If you put each dropped letter into the box following the word from which it was dropped, reading down the two columns of boxes will give a phrase, or two terms that are somehow related.
1. Viewpoint [_] 2. Hindu class [_] 3. Religious group
4. Large wading bird [_] 5. Roman emperor [_] 6. As a unit
7. Wound [_] 8. Script, to an actor [_] 9. Camera's eye
10. Disgusting person [_] 11. Is unproductive [_] 12. Price reduction
13. Male bee [_] 14. Took a bicycle [_] 15. "Stop" color
16. Venom [_] 17. Fork and knife's friend [_] 18. Accident reaction
19. Comfortable [_] 20. Wholesaler [_] 21. Senior
Answer1. aspect [P] 2. caste [A] 3. sect
4. heron [H] 5. Nero [R] 6. one
7. lesion [O] 8. lines [I] 9. lens
10. sleaze [E] 11. lazes [Z] 12. sale
13. drone [N] 14. rode [O] 15. red
16. poison [I] 17. spoon [N] 18. oops
19. relaxed [X] 20. dealer [A] 21. elder
"Phoenix," the capital of "Arizona"
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top