Split Words IVLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this puzzle, you will be given two clues paired together as equal. The answer to the first clue will consist of multiple words, or a hyphenated word. If all of the spaces and/or punctuation are removed from it, the result will be the answer to the second clue. Some clues may make sense, others will be a little peculiar, and still others will be downright wacky.
Example: Less than a dozen perform = Tightening
Answer: Ten sing = Tensing
1. Dreams of becoming a tennis star = Supplies
2. Enthusiast's bus ride payment = Brass instrument flourish
3. Correct knots = "Monopoly" purchases
4. Angry speech about a banner = Like an obvious mistake
5. Egg-shaped hotel = Make major improvements
Answer1. Pro visions = Provisions
2. Fan fare = Fanfare
3. Proper ties = Properties
4. Flag rant = Flagrant
5. Inn ovate = Innovate
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top