Minecraft FansLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Two girls and two boys - Sarah, Kate, Connor, and Jared - were playing the game Minecraft one day. They each had a different username, build, and favorite block. Using the clues, can you figure out which is which?
Names: Sarah, Kate, Jared, Connor
Builds: Castle, Mansion, Skyscraper, Statue
Usernames: puppy23, DragonLord, Blue_Pencil, jtepic
Favorite Blocks: Emerald, Cobblestone, Sponge, Redstone
1. The four people are: Blue_Pencil, the one who likes emerald, the one who built the skyscraper, and Jared.
2. Neither of the boys like puppies, so they didn't choose their username after them.
3. Connor's favorite block is almost electric - it can power machines and prime TNT.
4. Jared is into medieval builds, and so made his build in that style.
5. puppy23 was very proud of the "skin" - or avatar - she'd made, so she built it in huge scale so everyone could see it.
6. Even though Sarah offered to help, DragonLord built his skyscraper all by himself. He used redstone for the lights and all the mechanics - his favorite block.
7. The girl who liked cobblestone wanted to make a big build, like the others, but she also built something she could live in. She also made her friend puppy23 her own room.
8. Sarah thought emerald was a way overused block, and much preferred her favorite - cobblestone.
9. At school, Sarah has had exactly one pencil throughout the entire school year, and it's bright blue.
HintBy the way, the medieval era's style includes mansions and castles.
AnswerSarah's username is Blue_Pencil, and she built a mansion and likes cobblestone.
Kate's username is puppy23, and she built a statue and likes emerald.
Connor's username is DragonLord, and he built a skyscraper and likes redstone.
Jared's username is jtepic, and he built a castle and likes sponge.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top