A Dinner PartyLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
At the dinner party, there were 5 people. They each had a meal. No one ate the same meal. They each had a different number of servings of food. (1-5). Also, each of them had a Bad Habit...
People at the Party: Miss Red, Mr Green, Mr Orange, Miss Yellow, Miss Blue.
Food they ate: Spaghetti, Beef & Veggie Stew, Caesar Salad, Soup, Lamb Roast.
Servings: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5.
Bad Habits: One talked very loudly at the table, one kept burping at the table, one had a cold and kept sniffing, one was a very messy eater, and one was giving everyone shifty looks. :) Find out what each person ate, how many servings they ate, and what their bad habits were.
1. The person that was sniffing constantly, ate four servings of food.
2. Miss Yellow did NOT eat the Beef & Veggie Stew.
3. The female guest who ate the Spaghetti, helped herself to 2 servings.
4. The guest who burped throughout the meal (who was not Miss Blue) ate the Soup.
5. Mr Orange ate one less serving than the person who ate the Beef & Veggie Stew.
6. Both Miss Yellow, and the shifty-looking guest when back for more than one serving of food.
7. Mr Green, who did not speak loudly because he was too busy eating, had the Lamb Roast.
8. Mr Orange liked food that is messy.
AnswerMiss Red - Ate 1 serving of Soup. She burped constantly.
Mr Green - Ate 5 servings of Lamb Roast. Gave everyone shifty looks.
Mr Orange - Ate 3 servings of Caesar Salad. Was a very messy eater.
Miss Yellow - Ate 2 servings of Spaghetti. Spoke loudly the whole night.
Miss Blue - Ate 4 servings of Beef & Veggie Stew. Sniffed constantly.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top