Guess the NumberMath brain teasers require computations to solve.
Guess the five-digit number using the following clues.
1. The second digit is a multiple of the first digit.
2. The third digit is the product of the first two digits.
3. All but one digit are even.
4. Either the first and second or the second and the third are the same digit.
5. The fifth digit is equal to the square of the second digit.
6. Divide the fourth digit by 2 and you will get the fifth digit.
Hintfor number 2 no answers go over nine
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top