ClichesLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
The following are a list of some well known cliches. Can you determine what they are?
1) Dig a hole and place in it a small axe, then proceed to cover it with dirt.
2) |IM| |AGE|
3) Similar to hurling bait in a large wooden bucket
4) Maintain the crossing of your digits.
5) Yank the sheep fabric concealing my peepers.
Answer1) Bury the hatchet
2) Split Image
3) Like shooting fish in a barrel
4) Keep your fingers crossed
5) Pull the wool over my eyes
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top