Rebuses in ReverseLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
We've all seen a rebus like "midstuckdle" (stuck in the middle). The following clues are "revrebuseserse" (rebuses in reverse). That is, the clues below are answers to rebuses which all use the "in" construction.
However, the original rebus from the clues below will actually form a word. For example, "Not old in actually existing" would be "renewal" (new in real). Can you solve the rest?
1. A female relative in quickly departed the scene
2. Not off in a length of time
3. Fluid for writing in a part of a plane
4. A light at night in wet dirt
5. To talk in a soft, loving voice in a confidence trick
6. To separate in a legal document
Answer1. Flaunted (aunt in fled)
2. Honour (on in hour)
3. Winking (ink in wing)
4. Mustard (star in mud)
5. Cocoon (coo in con)
6. Departed (part in deed)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top