Code BreakerLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Professor Abacus has scrambled the numerals 0 through 9 to form a 10-digit security code. Each numeral is used only once. Given the following clues, what is the security code?
1) The 4th and 5th digits form a triangle number.
2) The 5th and 6th digits form a prime number.
3) The 8th digit is three more than the 2nd digit.
4) The 10th digit is less than the 1st digit.
5) The sum of the 1st and 6th digits is twice the 9th digit.
6) The sum of the 3rd, 6th, and 9th digits equals 14.
7) There are three digits between the numerals 8 and 9.
8) There are no more than four digits between the numerals 1 and 4.
9) The numeral 5 is somewhere in the first five positions.
28 is a triangle number, 83 is a prime number, 7 is three more than 4, 0 is less than 9, 9 + 3 is twice 6, 5 + 3 + 6 = 14, there are three digits between 8 and 9, there are four digits between 1 and 4, 5 is in the 3rd position.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top