A Giant Puzzle (Part 2)Logic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
I sorted out a bunch of shoes the other day and as such, when I came to the shirts, to put them in their correct position I felt pretty confident. I have to act fast because time is running out. Can you figure out the order of the shirts from the clues I was given?
The shirts are the same colors as the shoes - purple, red, blue, yellow, brown, orange, and green.
1. The Yellow Shirt is not by the Orange Shirt.
2. The two colors that start with "b" are not next to each other.
3. The Red Shirt is directly between two of the colors with a second letter of "r".
4. The Orange Shirt is the second to the left.
5. The Blue Shirt is next to the Orange Shirt.
6. Either the red, purple, or both are somewhere to the right of the Brown Shirt.
7. The Yellow Shirt is next to the Green Shirt.
8. The Green Shirt is 2 Shirts away from the Orange Shirt (1 in between).
Answerblue, orange, red, green, yellow, brown, purple
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top