PortraitsLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
There were 9 portraits of animals (bear, cat, dog, hamster, horse, lion, monkey, mouse, and tiger) on a wall of a museum. As I was studying them, I tripped and fell into the wall and they all fell down. I have to get them back up on the wall in the correct order before I get into some serious trouble. I only remember a couple of things about the order of the portraits. Can you help me figure out the order of the portraits using the clues I remember about them?
They were displayed as follows:
Note: The Letter and Numbers in the graph are labels for their corresponding rows.
1 _________ l _________ l _________
2 _________ l _________ l _________
3 _________ l _________ l _________
1. The bear is in the same row as the hamster.
2. Two portraits in both rows 3 and C have two animals that start with the same letter.
3. The horse is in the same row as the monkey.
4. The dog is in 2A.
5. Either the lion or the tiger is below the cat.
6. The monkey is either above or below the dog.
7. The dog is not next to the tiger.
Answerbear l cat l hamster
dog l lion l tiger
monkey l mouse l horse
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top