Family Tree 2Logic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
One day, a college student named Tina walked into her logic class and waited for her fun day of logic once again. Finally the professor, Professor C. D. Rock, walked in saying, "I just went through some stuff and stumbled upon an old family tree, that belonged to my grandparents, that gave me an idea. I have here a few clues, and you have to use them to figure out their family tree!"
Tina then gets the clues, and tries to work them out. Unfortunately this puzzle is a little harder than the normal ones Professor C. D. Rock gives out. Can you help her?
The family tree consists of two grandparents, who had 3 children, each of whom get married and have 2 children.
Males: Cole, Cristian, Jason, Neil, and Steve
Females: Amanda, Ashley, Beth, Erin, Kaitlyn, Katherine, Makayla, Payton, and Tammy
1. One of Makayla's cousins is Jason's son.
2. One of Ashley's aunts is Tammy.
3. Tammy's brother-in-law is Neil's son.
4. Kaitlyn's sister is Ashley's cousin.
5. Ashley's uncle, Steve, is Erin's brother-in-law.
6. The three uncles are Payton's dad, Cristian, and Katherine's son.
7. The three aunts are Kaitlyn's mom, Ashley's mom, and Cristian's sister-in-law.
8. Jason's brother is Ashley's dad.
9. Amanda's sister is Steve's niece.
10. Beth is not Cole's aunt.
HintUse paper and pencil, it's almost impossible to do in your head.
AnswerThe grandparents are Katherine and Neil, who had 3 sons: Cristian, Jason, and Steve.
Cristian married Erin, and had Ashley and Amanda.
Jason married Beth, and had Payton and Cole.
Steve married Tammy, and had Makayla and Kaitlyn.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top