Seal EggsLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Translate each word group into a phonetic sound, and then string them all together to form the name of a body of water.
polar or grizzly, finger jewelry, not curved
Translation... Bear, Ring, Straight
Answer... Bering Strait
1. Vehicle, curved bone, to exist, not yang, to look at
2. Circle segment, bloodsucking arachnid, to be in debt, tibia
3. Cat sound, dreidel letter, 18-hole sport
4. Unaffiliated film, Japanese currency, interjection, to eschew
5. Helper, flightless South American bird, clock sound, programming language
HintSome of these are stretches, but they'll be obvious if you focus on the sounds.
Answer1. Car - Rib - Be - Yin - See == Caribbean Sea
2. Arc - Tick - Owe - Shin == Arctic Ocean
3. Purr - Shin - Golf == Persian Gulf
4. Indie - Yen - Oh! - Shun == Indian Ocean
5. Aid - Rhea - Tick - C == Adriatic Sea
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top