Name The FlowersLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Each of the clues make up a type of flower, for example "small container + to allow" would be "vial + let", or "violet."
Can you figure out these five?
1. an implement + flesh around mouth
2. foppish + a large carnivorous wildcat
3. to wed + a soft yellow element
4. a false statement + be deficient in
5. indicates an alternative + child
Answer1. Tulip (tool + lip)
2. Dandelion (dandy + lion)
3. Marigold (marry + gold)
4. Lilac (lie + lack)
5. Orchid (or + kid)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top