Sports Fest Part 2These brain teasers rely on your ability to recognize groups of common attributes. For each of these puzzles you'll need to figure out why the words or letters are grouped as they are. Sometimes you will be asked to pick the odd-one-out or to place a new word into the correct group.
What do these pairs of cities or states have in common?
1. New York and San Francisco
2. North Carolina and Florida
3. Arizona and St. Louis
4. Sacramento and Los Angeles
AnswerEach pair has a professional team with exactly the same name.
1. New York and San Francisco (Giants)
2. (North) Carolina and Florida (Panthers)
3. Arizona and St. Louis (Cardinals)
4. Sacramento and Los Angeles (Kings)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top