Hristmas ArolsLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Below are ten clues, each of which relates to the first line of a different Christmas carol or song. Unlike the title of the teaser, these clues only have the first letters of each of the words.
Can you figure out what songs they are?
Answer1. A Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...)
2. White Christmas (I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...)
3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose...)
4. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer (Grandma got run over by a reindeer...)
5. Blue Christmas (I'll have a blue Christmas without you...)
6. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus...)
7. The 12 Days of Christmas (On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...)
8. Frosty, the Snowman (Frosty, the snowman, was a jolly, happy soul...)
9. I'm Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas (I broke my bat on Johnny's head, somebody snitched on me...)
10. Jingle Bell Rock (Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock...)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top