OR OR #2Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Every clue below can be answered with a two word phrase in which each word contains OR. Your job is to figure out what they are. Good luck.
1. Title for the head of London
2. Largest city in the Beaver State
3. Northern Lights
4. Author of 1984
5. Piece of paper you fill out in a catalog
6. Twining plant with funnel-shaped flowers
7. Pyongyang's country
8. Neighborhood place to buy a quart of milk
HintThe initials are:
1. L M
2. P O
3. A B
4. G O
5. O F
6. M G
7. N K
8. C S
Answer1. Lord Mayor
2. Portland Oregon
3. Aurora Borealis
4. George Orwell
5. Order Form
6. Morning Glory
7. North Korea
8. Corner Store
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top