A Trip to the ZooLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
One day, five mothers each brought their only child to the zoo. The children had a glorious time together watching the different animals and eating their favorite snacks. The kids were so good, at the end of the day each mother let her child get one item from the souvenir shop as they were leaving the zoo. Can you determine the full name of each child, each child's favorite snack and animal, and the souvenir each brought home?
1. Julia, who loves cotton candy, didn't like the elephants. Mary didn't get a caramel apple. The child who got the stuffed animal liked the giraffes best.
2. Alan Rivera, the girl who liked the lions, and the child who got the activity set didn't want to leave the zoo.
3. Neither of the boys got fried dough, but one got nachos and the other one liked the monkeys best. Tom didn't get a poster.
4. The Gomez child almost got a coloring book with Mary but finally decided on a poster.
5. Tom, whose last name isn't Lozada, got a toy gun but didn't get a caramel apple. The Rodriguez child had fried dough.
6. Beth, who didn't like the giraffes or the elephants best, got an activity set.
AnswerAlan Rivera: nachos, giraffes, stuffed animal
Beth Lozada: caramel apple, seals, activity set
Julia Gomez: cotton candy, lions, poster
Mary Rodriguez: fried dough, elephants, coloring book
Tom Gonzalez: popcorn, monkeys, toy gun
© Shelly Hazard: www.puzzlersparadise.com
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top