Publications Part IILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Below you will find uncommon titles to five award winning, or popular children's books. How many can you decipher?
1. Where the Crimson Foliage Propagates.
2. Obscure Oasis
3. The Sunny Season of the Cygnus.
4. Feline in the Bonnet.
5. A Crumple in Chronology.
Hint1. Made into a motion picture in 1974 and 2003. The writer is Wilson Rawls.
2. Written by Frances Hodgson Burnett
3. 1971 Newberry Award winner written by Betsy Byars.
4. Written by Theodor Seuss Geisel
5. 1963 Newberry Award winner written by Madeleine L'Engle
Answer1. Where the Red Fern Grows
2. Secret Garden
3. The Summer of the Swans
4. Cat in the Hat
5. A Wrinkle in Time
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top