Word Pyramids: World Countries XIXLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In these Word Pyramids, the first letter is given to you (which is the first answer). Use the clues to build the pyramid to find the answer. In each consecutive answer, a letter is added to the previous answer. However, the answer letters might not be in the same order. Good Luck!!
Starting letter: R
1. Gold, represented in heraldic engraving by a white field sprinkled with small dots.
2. To undergo decomposition, especially organic decomposition; decay.
3. A set of three similar things considered as a unit.
4. The relation between two quantities expressed as the quotient of one divided by the other.
5. The main trunk of the systemic arteries, carrying blood from the left side of the heart to the arteries of all limbs and organs except the lungs.
6. A country of southern Europe along the northeast Adriatic coast.
HintFormerly part of the Habsburg monarchy and Yugoslavia
The lands that today comprise Croatia were part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire until the close of World War I. In 1918, the Croats, Serbs, and Slovenes formed a kingdom known after 1929 as Yugoslavia. Following World War II, Yugoslavia became a federal independent Communist state under the strong hand of Marshal TITO. Although Croatia declared its independence from Yugoslavia in 1991, it took four years of sporadic, but often bitter, fighting before occupying Serb armies were mostly cleared from Croatian lands. Under UN supervision, the last Serb-held enclave in eastern Slavonia was returned to Croatia in 1998.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top