The Beethoven Game
Help Beethoven use these clues below to decipher these popular Christmas/Holiday tunes.
Example: A Triad of Monarchs
Answer: We Three Kings
1. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
2. Frozen precipitation commences.
3. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas.
4. I envisioned a trio of marine vessels.
5. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure that stimulates my auditory sense organs?
6. Leave and do a broadcast on an elevated peak.
Bonus: The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
HintHint: The bonus one is not a song with words. Use a thesaurus to help you with some of the words.
Answer1. Silent Night
2. Let it Snow
3. O Holy Night
4. I saw Three Ships
5. Do you hear what I hear?
6. Go tell it on the Mountain
Bonus: The Nutcracker Suite
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top