Car PoolLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Three men named Greene, Grey, and Tann, along with two women named Browne and Whyte, each drive the car in their car pool on a different one of the five weekdays each week. Each person's car is a different one of these five colors: brown, gray, green, tan, and white. From the information given, determine the day on which each person drives, as well as the color of his or her car.
1. The color of no person's car is similar to his or her name.
2. They ride in the green car earlier in the week than the tan car but later than in the gray car.
3. The woman who drives the brown car drives later in the week than Mr. Greene, but earlier than Mr. Grey, who is not the man who drives on Friday.
4. The man who drives the tan car drives earlier in the week than the man who drives the white car but later than Ms. Browne, who does not drive on Monday.
5. Ms. Browne does not drive on Tuesday.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top