Movie Scramble: Academy AwardsTrivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
Can you unscramble the movies in Part 1 and match them with who the star was in Part 2? And your answer is?
1. Sandra Bullock.
2. Ben Kingsley.
3. Mel Gibson.
4. Russell Crowe.
5. Clint Eastwood.
6. Richard Gere.
7. Leonardo DiCaprio.
Hint1. A commoner unites Scots in battle to overthrow English rule.
2. Rich girl and poor boy meet on board ship.
3. Lawyer becomes famed leader of Indian revolt against British.
4. Betrayed Roman general seeks revenge.
5. Several peoples lives collide with one another during two days in Los Angeles.
6. Retired gunslinger reluctantly takes one last job.
7. Murderesses fight for fame to keep from the gallows.
Answer1. Gladiator: Russell Crowe.
2. Chicago: Richard Gere.
3. Crash: Sandra Bullock.
4. Titanic: Leonardo Di Caprio.
5. Braveheart: Mel Gibson
6. Unforgiven: Clint Eastwood.
7. Gandhi: Ben Kingsley
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top