2. Wisdom From Pope John Paul IIIn Cryptography teasers, a phrase or expressions has been encoded in some way (frequently by replacing letters with other letters). You need to figure out the encoding method and then decode the message to find the answer.
Pope John Paul II reigned for 26 years over the Roman Catholic Church, reached out and inspired many people. Decipher his words of wisdom below.
1. IYO ZMIMXO DIQXID IESQH, GEI IEUEXXEP.
2. SQXBGODD LQG EGCH KO DLQIIOXOS KH CTNYI, YQIXOS LQG EGCH KO LEGAMOXOS KH CEJO.
3. IYO PEXDI WXTDEG PEMCS KO Q LCEDOS YOQXI.
1. The future starts today, not tomorrow.
2. Darkness can only be scattered by light, hatred can only be conquered by love.
3. The worst prison would be a closed heart.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top