The ScrapbookersLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five avid scrapbookers from Forest Hill get together every weekend to swap page ideas and discuss the progress that they have made on their scrapbooks during the week. Each scrapbooker lives on a different street, scrapbooks on a different night of the week and completed a different number of pages . Using the clues below, determine the first and last names of each scrapbooker, what street they live on, on which day they scrapbook and how many pages they have completed this week.
1. Gordon finished one less page than the person who lives on Oak, but he finished 2 more pages than the person whose last name is Black.
2. The girl who lives on Oak finished 4 pages.
3. The person whose last name is Green scrapbooks on Thursdays.
4. One person finished 2 pages on Monday.
5. The person who scrapbooks on Tuesdays lives on Pine.
6. Gordon, whose last name isn't Green, doesn't live on Evergreen.
7. Mr. White doesn't scrapbook on Tuesdays.
8. Barbara doesn't live on Elm Street.
9. The person who lives on Pine did 5 pages, but not on Thursday.
10. Hank lives on Maple, but he doesn't scrapbook on Wednesdays.
11. Jason scrapbooks on Fridays.
12. The five friends are, in no particular order, Alicia Brown, the person who lives on Maple, the person whose last names is Gray, the person who scrapbooks on Thursdays, and the guy who finished one page.
AnswerAlicia Brown lives on Pine Street and scrapbooked 5 pages on Tuesday.
Barbara Green lives on Oak Street and scrapbooked 4 pages on Thursday.
Gordon Gray lives on Elm Street and scrapbooked 3 pages on Wednesday.
Hank White lives on Maple Street and scrapbooked 2 pages on Monday.
Jason Black lives on Evergreen and scrapbooked 1 page on Friday.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top