Rodney's ChildhoodIn Cryptography teasers, a phrase or expressions has been encoded in some way (frequently by replacing letters with other letters). You need to figure out the encoding method and then decode the message to find the answer.
To lighten the mood at your next school board meeting, you decided to crack a few jokes. Only one problem; Jack (a jealous rival board member) got nosy and thought it would be funny to switch up the order of the phrases. Can you figure out the quotes and who said them in time?
1. Me htdn u of sya w lait ub, to lade vo mst ner apymd ikasa win ehw.
2. Oid arad narets aotae rews y othta bym. Emde tahs tner ap y mta htll etdlu oci.
3. Tell awsi h hti we maco hwdi kehtf oe rutc ipeh tdn uor a se ir racreht afym.
-Dlei fregn adyen Dor
AnswerThe quotes were backwards! You showed that lousy Jack. You were a hit at the meeting
1. When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
2. I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
3. My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top