Temperature TallyLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
This past February, Ms. Curley's class kept track of the temperature every day for one week. They made a chart to post the outdoor temperatures for each day of the school week at 9:00 a.m. and at noon.
* On Monday, the temperature was 31 degrees Fahrenheit at noon. It had been 10 degrees colder that morning at 9:00 a.m.
* Thursday's 9:00 a.m. temperature was double the temperature for the same time on Monday.
* On Wednesday and Thursday, the temperature rose 6 degrees from nine o'clock until noon.
* Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m., the temperature was 10 degrees warmer than on Monday at the same time. At noon on Tuesday, it was exactly at the freezing mark.
* Wednesday noon was 3 degrees colder than Thursday noon.
* The first reading on Friday was 5 degrees colder than the day before at the same time. It warmed up 5 degrees each hour until noon.
What was the temperature each day at 9:00 a.m. and at noon?
Temp.at 9:00 a.m. (on the left) and the Temp. at noon (on the right):
Monday 21°F 31°F
Tuesday 31°F 32°F
Wednesday 39°F 45°F
Thursday 42°F 48°F
Friday 37°F 52°F
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top