I Am Hidden in HereTrivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In this teaser you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous Austrian composer.
1. Besides Picasso, he probably shares in having the greatest influence on 20th century art.
2. He was accused of assassinating President John F. Kennedy in 1963.
3. She won an Oscar as best supporting actress for her role in the 2002 film Chicago.
4. He was a world famous jazz trumpet player, born in New Orleans in 1900.
5. He played the role of Felix Unger in the T.V. series, 'The Odd Couple' from 1970-75.
6. The author of the trilogy 'The Lord of the Rings'.
Answer1. Matisse (Henri)
2. Oswald (Lee Harvey)
3. Zeta-Jones (Catherine)
4. Armstrong (Louis)
5. Randall (Tony)
6. Tolkien (J. R.)
The famous composer: MOZART - born in Salzburg, Austria in 1756.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top