I Am Hidden in Here #8Trivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In this teaser, you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous religious leader.
1. I am a biblical prophet who was thrown overboard into the sea during a storm and was swallowed by a fish.
2. In the 1970s, I became a virtual cult superstar playing the role of Harry Callahan in a series of detective movies.
3. I was the creator of the "finger lickin' good" meal, which became a fast-food sensation in the 1960s.
4. I was the hero of The Odyssey: a classic tale by the ancient bard Homer.
5. I was one of the most influential writers and thinkers of the 20th century, and I am arguably synonymous with existentialism.
2. Eastwood (Clint)
3. Sanders (Colonel Harland)
5. Sartre (Jean-Paul)
The famous religious leader: JESUS
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top