A Little HistorySeries teasers are where you try to complete the sequence of a series of letters, numbers or objects.
What is the last country in the series?
Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Persia, Greece, ???
Hint7, where in history does that fall...
These were the countries in which the seven world wonders (of the ancient world) were built, in order of their completion dates.
1) Great Pyramid of Giza - 2500 B.C.
2) Hanging Gardens of Babylon - 600 B.C.
3) Temple of Artemis - 550 B.C.
4) Statue of Zeus - 435 B.C.
5) Mausoleum of Maussollos - 351 B.C.
6) Colossus of Rhodes - 292 B.C.
7) Lighthouse of Alexandria - 253 B.C.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top