I Am Hidden in Here #14Trivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In this teaser, you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous politician and soldier.
1. I was the 20th President of the United States.
2. I was born in Jackson, Mississippi in 1982 and am a popular American Country music singer. One of my notable songs is, "Can't Fight the Moonlight".
3. I was born in 1829 in Fairfield, Vermont. Early in the Civil War I served as Quartermaster General of the State of New York. Eventually, I rose to become the President of the United States in 1881.
4. I came to be known as "The Lady with the Lamp" and was the pioneer of modern nursing.
5. I was a famous and popular American humorist, novelist, writer and lecturer. My real name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens, but people know me by my pen name.
Answer1. Garfield (James)
2. Rimes, (Margaret LeAnn)
3. Arthur (Chester)
4. Nightingale (Florence)
5. Twain (Mark)
The Name: GRANT (Ulysses S.)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top