'Z' Words #3Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser I have provided you with some simple sentences that contain words with the letter 'Z' in them. The problem is, I have deleted the word (except for the letter 'Z' itself). Your job is to figure out what the missing word is. Have fun!
1. Smog results when - Z - - - forms a - - Z - mist.
2. The - Z - - of Russia had never encountered a religious Z - - - - -.
3. The waiter recommeded a white Z - - - - - - - - to drink with the - - - - - - Z - -.
4. Z - - - doesn't - - - - - Z - as easily as iron.
Answer1. Smog results when oZone forms a haZy mist.
2. The cZar of Russia had never encountered a religious Zealot.
3. The waiter recommeded a white Zinfandel to drink with the appetiZer.
4. Zinc doesn't oxidiZe as easily as iron.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top