Chess Tournament 3Logic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
10 friends gathered to play in a chess tournament. If a person beat someone else in a game, the person who won received a higher place than the person who lost. With the information below, can you determine the place everyone got?
Boys: Connor, Jeremy, Mark, Matt, Tyler
Girls: Alyssa, Caitlin, Isabella, Kelsey, Megan
1. Matt and Mark got 3rd and 7th place.
2. Connor lost to only one boy and beat every girl.
3. Megan barely beat Caitlin.
4. Isabella and Tyler got the best places for their genders.
5. Matt beat Kelsey.
6. Alyssa only beat one girl and lost to every boy.
7. Jeremy was right behind Isabella and right in front of Kelsey in places.
HintJeremy got 5th place in the tournament.
AnswerThe results were as follows:
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top