Whose Submarine?Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
John, George, Paul, and Ringo have four submarines that are each a different color. The colors are: yellow, red, blue, and green. The submarines are in very different conditions as well. The conditions are: New, Like New, Good, and Needs Work. Decide who owns what color submarine and what condition it's in.
1. John and George do not own a blue submarine.
2. Paul's submarine is in better condition than the red submarine, but in worse condition than George's.
3. The person with the submarine that needs work has a yellow submarine.
4. John does not own the submarine that needs work.
5. George owns the green submarine.
AnswerPaul, Like New, Blue
John, Good, Red
George, New, Green
Ringo, Needs Work, Yellow
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top