Five Little KittensLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
In a small cottage near the woods, five kittens were born. Their names were Purry, Whiskers, Mewler, Kiki, and Cayli. They each had different fur patterns, a certain favorite treat, and a secret hideout. There was a calico cat, a Siamese cat, a gray tabby cat, a black cat, and an orange cat. The foods they liked were one of the following: salmon, tuna, chicken, turkey, or shrimp. The places that they went to hide were the front porch, the forest, the roof, under the table, and behind the couch.
1. The kitten who often explored in the forest had a coat which allowed him to blend in with the shadows.
2. Purry liked to spy on the black cat from her secret hideout. She had a great view because of the height she had to climb to get to her hideout.
3. The two cats who liked fish liked to stay indoors. The two cats who liked poultry wanted to go outside but were afraid of the forest.
4. Cayli loved being outdoors, but she didn't want to go too far away. She thought that Kiki and the Siamese cat were missing out on the sunlight.
5. Whiskers couldn't stand the stench of shrimp and tuna.
6. The kitten with gray stripes bragged that she was the closest to the sun, but the orange cat believed that her spot allowed her to get plenty of sunlight.
7. Whenever the aroma of turkey reached her, Purry would quickly climb down and go back inside to get some.
8. The Siamese cat loved the fish that began with the same letter as his breed, and he would always sleep right beneath where this delicious fish was served.
AnswerPurry was a gray tabby cat; she liked to eat turkey and climb up on the roof.
Whiskers was a Siamese cat; he liked to eat salmon and sleep under the table.
Kiki was a calico cat; she liked to eat tuna and hide behind the couch.
Mewler was a black cat; he liked to eat shrimp and go in the forest.
Cayli was an orange cat; she liked to eat chicken and sleep on the front porch.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top