Can You Find It? IIILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word CONSTANTINOPLE, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. A piece of paper currency used during the American Revolution
2. A friendship that is not based on any romantic feelings or desires
3. To prevent or limit expansion
4. Bending readily, supple or flexible
5. A mineral, often used as an iridescent gem, made of silica, SiO2, and water
6. Pertaining to the Post Office
7. Struggling or striving together in opposition
8. Free from moral wrong, pure
9. Any towering, pointed formation, as in rock or mountains
10. A large bird with a large bill, with a distensible pouch
11. Pointed, conical teeth
12. Dating from a remote period; of great age
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top